Monday, August 13, 2012

Meet The Team: Michelle Powell


MICHELLE - Blog Founder
I have been married since October 1999 to my favorite hubby ever (okay, my only hubby ever, but still my favorite!). Together we have two children, and we love to be out and about finding new adventures. We like to do anything BUT stay at home! We don't care where we're going, or what we're doing, as long as we are having fun together!

I am a work-at-home mom, and I also co-own a DJ business with my husband. In our family, we believe in hard work, but we also believe that you need to have fun and ENJOY life! Some of my other jobs/projects include:
Other blogs that I manage are: Gines Auto ServiceSquawkbox Sound, Powell Family Favorite RecipesMichelle's Favorite Books, and also a fun one with my best friend, Celebrity Posessions Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!