Friday, April 04, 2014

April MercoBox Stuffed Full of Local Utah Products

April MercoBox

In February I received my very first MercoBox from MercoLocal, and was SO excited to learn about local Utah companies that I had not heard of before. I was super impressed with the products, and have purchased from many of those companies since then! Read all about my very first MercoBox from MercoLocal.

I am such a fan of supporting local businesses, and this is a great way to learn about some you may not have heard of! This also makes a great gift; each month you receive something different!

This month when I received my MercoBox, it was bursting at the seams! Here are some of the great products that were in the Box:

You can order your MercoBox on their website. This is also a great gift for a friend or loved one! Make sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube and LinkedIn.

DISCOUNT: Enter discount code "iheartutah" for 25% off.

mercobox-infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!