Friday, December 06, 2013

Christmas Craft: Personalized Christmas Mugs

Christmas Mugs

Guest Post By: Tearsa from Living In Color Mom

photoHey everyone! I'm Tearsa from Living In Color Mom. I live in Utah where there are very few mixed race families and we are asked a lot of questions. This is my opportunity to give a little glimpse of our wonderfully unique family. I also have the pleasure of featuring other adorable mixed-race families which has been so much fun. I love sharing DIY projects, recipes and stories from my world travels living as an Ex-Pat for 15 years. I have grown up with so much culture and I have so much to be grateful for. Come join me, as I'm living in color!

I am in love with my new Christmas mugs! Especially since I love white & gold! (My readers know this!) All you need is a ceramic mug (any color) & Oil-based paint Sharpies. I bought these white mugs from IKEA for only $2.49 each! You can be greedy and keep them for yourself, or make them as party favors or Christmas gifts! So easy & cheap (Which one do you love?) image1-1024x7

image23-768x1024

Go to Living In Color Mom to find out how to make this beautiful gift.

1 comment:

  1. Really wonderful blogs & baby so cute! Christmas Gift IdeasThanks for sharing with us! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!