Monday, November 18, 2013

Café Zupas Opening At The District

IMG_2481

IMG_2479Tonight Mallory got to attend the special sneak peek at Café Zupas in The District before they open this Wednesday! Here is what she had to say:

Café Zupas had their VIP Bloggers open night tonight at The District. The staff was friendly, and they helped me decide which dessert I wanted to eat. They very nicely took our tray and dirty dishes when we were finished.

I got the Vegetarian sandwich and it turned out delicious. I also tried the Wisconsin Soup mixed with the Tomato soup, and I liked it a lot! I have never had Crème Brule before, so I tried it for the first time, and it was super good!

Café Zupas at The District opens to the public this Wednesday, November, 20th 2013. I will definitely be going back again to enjoy and try their delicious menu!

They will be having FREE desserts the first week of December to celebrate the grand opening at The District! (See store for complete details.)

Café Zupas at The District is located at:
11400 S. 3770 W., Suite 102 South Jordan, UT 84095 
View Larger Map

Connect with Café Zupas at The District:

(Learn more about Café Zupas catering!

IMG_2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!