Monday, October 14, 2013

REVIEW: Glover Maintenance

glover_logo

Because of my busy lifestyle and the multiple tasks I have to do daily, cleaning and maintaining my home is often given low priority. I was excited to be given the opportunity to have the Glover Maintenance cleaning crew come in my house and work their magic!

I was impressed with how easy it was to schedule my appointment. They even called the day before to remind me, and verify the time and my address.

The cleaning crew arrived at my house right on time, and were cheerful and ready to work. My house is not the easiest to clean, and has had a lot of neglect lately when it comes to deep cleaning. They never once seemed irritated or putout, and worked cheerfully the entire day. I have a small poodle that tends to yap at anybody that comes to our house, and they were even friendly and nice to him.

They were very flexible with where I needed to be in the house and what I needed to be doing, and did a great job of working around me. I had errands to run, and so I was in and out all day, leaving them to do what they needed to do.

My son had left a Halloween skeleton toy in our downstairs bathroom, and the lady that cleaned that room made a cute little “stranded island” scene with our seashells and the skeleton. The kids were delighted to find it, and is one of the extra little things that Glover Maintenance did to impress us. The toilet paper was also folded at the end, and my kids commented that it was like we were “in a hotel”.

After they left, we walked through the house to check out the work they had done. Even days later we keep finding little things that they did while they were here, such as filling up our

toothpick holder and scrubbing the blinds in our bedrooms. Our walls were also scrubbed clean, and looked better than they ever have!  My house was left with a fresh and clean smell.

We had an extremely busy weekend last week, and it was made a lot less stressful by knowing that our house was clean. We could worry about all the other things we had to do and let go of the stress of finding time to get the house in order.

I highly recommend Glover Maintenance for all those little things that you just don’t have time to get to day after day. “Go have fun, the cleaning is done!”

Glover Maintenance’s services would be a great idea for:

  • Elderly relatives
  • Parents with newborn babies, or pregnant moms on bed rest
  • Families who travel a lot, or work multiple jobs
  • Cleaning services before a big house party or family event
  • Moving in or out of a house
  • Weekly cleaning to maintain a clean and orderly home

Gift certificates can be purchased on their website. 

Other home maintenance services offered by Glover Maintenance:

  • Plumbing
  • Heating
  • Air Conditioning
  • House Cleaning
  • Commercial Cleaning
  • Commercial Landscaping
  • Commercial Snow Removal

Information on all their services can be found on the Glover Maintenance website, or by calling (801) 679-4266.

Connect with Glover Maintenance:

I was provided with a one-time complimentary house cleaning service to review Glover Maintenance. I was not compensated financially for my review, nor was I required or persuaded to write any specific type of review. The opinions and views expressed in this review are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. just awesome...i haven't any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post he is a great human..thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog.
    Commercial pressure washing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!