Monday, August 08, 2011

UDPATE On Summer Contest Links

A few of you have posted pictures for our summer contest for places that I have not yet blogged about. As long as they are in Utah, definitely include them in your Enjoy Utah Summer Adventures album! Here are a few different ways we can handle these:
  • Send me an email at michelle@enjoyutah.org and I will do a post about that specific place. I will then reply to you with the link you can use for that picture
  • OR you can write up a "guest blogger" post about that specific place, email it to me at michelle@enjoyutah.org and I will post it. If you choose this option, you will receive 3 entries for each picture at that place instead of one! 
Thanks to everybody who has entered so far! I have enjoyed looking at the pictures, and it looks like everybody is having a great summer! Keep the pictures and entries coming, and remember to tell your friends about our contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!