Thursday, August 11, 2011

Next Week's Adventures: Sand Castles

Next week is the last week of summer vacation before my kids start back at school. There are a few things I have been dying to fit in before sending them back. Feel free to join us if you would like! You can always call me on my cell (801) 661-2027 if you get lost.
  • Monday August 15th: Make sandcastles (weather permitting)
    • We will be going out to Saltair and making sandcastles. Feel free to bring your buckets, shovels, whatever. We will be parking in the parking lot of the Saltair building, and will be there about 11am.

1 comment:

  1. Warning to the faint of heart: I took my boys out there several weeks ago. They loved it, but I was a little grossed out by the bird carcasses and bugs galore. I cut the adventure short and told them we could go to Bear Lake to play in the sand. Our last adventure of the summer, sand castles at Bear Lake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!