Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Utah Outdoor Summer Movies 2014

utah outdoor summer movies

Below is a list of outdoor movies happening in Utah this Summer.

In most cases, the movie is free, but please check with the organization in charge of the event to verify fees, as well as the start time. The schedule below can sometimes change without my knowledge, so please check with the original organizer (link included) to verify up-to-date information.

If you know of a park/place we have forgot, please leave a comment on this post, or email us at contact@enjoyutah.org and we will get it added. Check back often….this listing will grow as we learn about more!

Salt Lake County

Utah County

Davis County

  • COMING SOON!

Weber County

  • COMING SOON!

Washington County
(Thanks Dixie Dollar Deals for the info on this part of Utah!)

Tooele County

3 comments:

  1. Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center is doing an outdoor movie series this summer http://kopfc.com/FridayFlicks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year we went to mill hollow park and they had bounce house and cotton candy machines and scales and tales came. And I actually used it as my daughter's birthday party. I hope they or someone will do something similar. I haven't found any this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much fun to watch movies outdoors. I remember when I was little we went to the drive in all the time. I hope to find a couple different venues for outdoor movies next summer. My kids think it would be really neat to watch movies outside. http://adventuresinclimbing.com/MoviePage.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!