Thursday, November 07, 2013

REVIEW: EcoFresh Carpet Care

Master Bedroom 1The difference in my master bedroom carpet is indescribable! It looks like a completely different carpet!
EcoFresh Carpet Care did a great job! (This picture has not been edited in any way.)

A few days ago I had my carpets cleaned by EcoFresh Carpet Care, and am impressed with the miracle work they were able to perform on my 15+ year old carpet. For carpet cleaning Utah, they are definitely the way to go!

EcoFresh Carpet Care is a carpet and upholstery cleaning based out of Orem, Utah. While many carpet cleaning companies use harsh chemicals that leave a sticky residue that attracts dirt and dust, EcoFresh Carpet Care uses only natural cleaning agents.

A few days before my scheduled appointment, I received an email explaining exactly what services were going to be performed, and how I can best prepare for the cleaning. This was extremely helpful in knowing what I needed to do to get the best possible cleaning. The email also explained what the technicians were and were not allowed to do, so that there were no surprises the day of.

HallwayWhen this carpet was purchased 15+ years ago, it had little specks of pinkish color in it. We haven’t been able to see those color specks for a long time, and having it cleaned brought out all those original colors.

Jason and Collin were the technicians that showed up to clean my carpets. They were both very nice, and respectful about coming into my home. I have a small dog, and they asked about his well-being before propping my front door open to bring in the cleaning hoses and equipment. They did a walk-through of the areas being cleaned, and advised me of stains and other concerns that they might not be able to get out. They explained that some rooms may require a pre-cleaning, and exactly what their plan of action was for each individual room and area.

They placed shoe covers over their shoes so that the areas they were cleaning didn’t get dirt spots on them directly after. They explained the approximate drying time, and that some areas will take longer than usual to dry because of the thorough cleaning done in those rooms. They even left complimentary shoe covers to keep at our house for us to use until the carpets were dry.

We had family over the next day for my daughter’s birthday, and got more than a few comments on how clean and fresh our carpets looked and smelled. The lemon-scent fresh smell of clean carpets is one that cannot be duplicated by anything else!

EcoFresh Carpet Care did a fabulous job and I would definitely recommend to anybody to use them for their carpet and upholstery cleaning. Other than arriving about 20 minutes past their scheduled arrival time, I have no complaints or even anything that I would change about their services! I will definitely use them again in the future!

Connect with EcoFresh Carpet Care:

Read more reviews of EcoFresh Carpet Care by other bloggers:

I was provided with a complimentary carpet cleaning in my home for my review. I was not compensated financially, nor was I required or persuaded to write any specific type of review. The opinions and views expressed in this review are all my own.

4 comments:

  1. I am looking for carpet cleaning in Richmond Hill, where can I get the best deal..
    carpet cleaner
    Carpet Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point... Cleaning Services San Antonio Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were literally worried about the coffee stains on the carpets and sofa sets, because our relatives were about to stay with us during their winter vacations, so we had to hire the professional carpet cleaners. A few days later, we were mesmerised to see how easily we got our house looking spotless, and that too at the reasonable expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether it is a coffee stains, a paper ink stains or the everyday dust and dirt, carpet cleaning should be included in the list. For me, the hardest part of cleaning the carpet is the effort involved in moving furniture and waiting for the fibres to dry, but carpet care doesn't have to be difficult. The basic carpet cleaning method is to vacuum it once a week. Frequent vacuuming prolongs the life of the carpet by preventing the build-up of gritty particles that can cut carpet fibers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!