Monday, September 30, 2013

JOIN ME for Meet The Artist, Witch Fashion Show, and Witch Scavenger Hunt!

Eric Dowdle

This Thursday, October 3rd, I am going to be at a fun event going on at Gardner Village in West Jordan, and I would love for you to join me!

World-renowned folk artist, Eric Dowdle, will unveil his latest Halloween painting, “Gardner Village Witchfest”, and be on hand to sign prints and puzzles.

The event will go from 6pm to 8pm. There will also be a Witch Fashion Show, and everybody favorite witch, Lucinda The Gardner Village Witch, will be there to mingle and dazzle the crowd.

I will also be there shopping and doing the witch scavenger hunt. Come and find me, and enjoy a fun night out!

If you are coming, leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!