Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stay Connected During Summer

connect

With the Summer months here, the last thing most of us want to do is be home in our house. There is so much to do outside that most of  our time is spent outside exploring and enjoying Utah!

That is also true for me! During the Summer months, you are not going to see as many posts from me on the blog; instead, you will see increased activity on my social media sites. It is the easiest way for me to pass along events and fun things to do while I am out and about exploring and having fun. I will still be posting on the blog, but most of the things I find out about will either be posted to our calendar, or to my social media sites.

Make sure you are connected to us via social media so that you don’t miss out on anything fun! Here is where you can find us and connect with us the most during the next few months of Summer:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!