Monday, February 25, 2013

Family Day at Painting With A Twist

PicsArt_1361672133566

20130223_171828In our family, whenever it’s our birthday weekend we get to choose a fun activity for the entire family to participate in. This year for my birthday activity it was a no-brainer: I wanted us all to do a family paint day at Painting With A Twist in Murray! I attended a class there in January to write a review, and I had a blast, so I wanted my entire family to experience it!

This was my second time at Painting With A Twist, and my kids’ and hubby’s first time. My best friend came with me the first time as well, and her son came with her for family night for his first time in the painting class.

2013-02-23 17.18.12Candice was our instructor again, and was just as fun as she was the first class we took! She explained to everybody that the paint we are working with does not wash well out of clothes, but will wash off skin. We had a blast painting moustaches and other funny faces on each other!

While we were waiting for our paint to dry to move on to the next step, Candice led us in a “draw on your head” game, where we were told certain objects to draw while holding a paper plate on our head. Needless to say, mine didn’t turn out so well!

It was fun to see how different each painting turned out, and how each of my kids used their imagination to make their personalities shine through in their finished painting. My kids are already looking at the class schedule to decide what painting they want to do next!

Painting With a Twist is located in Murray, UT, just south of the Fashion Place Mall. The classes are perfect for:

  • Family night
  • Girls’ night out
  • Bachelorette parties
  • Birthday parties
  • Date night
  • Any time you need a fun night out!

All painting classes, except family days, are for 14 and older.

Painting With A Twist also does their Painting For A Cause days, where they raise money for specific charities.

PicsArt_1361659280467More about Painting With A Twist:

 

 

 

 photo Signature-3_zps7c9229f6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!