Sunday, November 25, 2012

Favorite Holiday Movies


Below is a list of great Christmas movies for you to check out this Holiday season!

If you have a favorite that we have missed, please email us at contact@enjoyutah.org!

Babes in Toyland
A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol (starring Jim Carrey)
Christmas Eve On Sesame Street
A Christmas Story
Christmas With The Cranks
Deck The Halls
Eight Crazy Nights
Elf
Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas
Four Christmases
Fred Claus
Frosty The Snowman
Frosty Returns
Frozen
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
The Grinch
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
The Holiday
Home Alone
It's A Wonderful Life
Jingle All The Way
The Little Drummer Boy
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th Street
Muppet Christmas Carol
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
The Nativity Story
The Polar Express
Rise Of The Guardians
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
The Santa Clause
Scrooged
Scrooge The Musical
White Christmas
Yes, Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus

1 comment:

  1. I definitely see a lot of my favorites here, and I'm glad lists like this come around every once in a while to remind me of childhood favorites I may have forgotten for a bit. I'll be using the DVR quite a bit this year, and since I work long hours at DISH, I'm glad my new Hopper has over 2,000 hours of recording space. I don't want to miss out watching Rudolph, Grinch or Muppets with the kids, and since most of these will air at some point on one of the big four networks, I know I'll be covered. My PrimeTime Anytime feature automatically records the entire primetime lineup from all four major networks, so I'll be able to just come home and watch. Plus, since the Hopper has so much storage space, I can put all the Christmas movies into a digital folder and keep them around until next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!