Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thought For Today:


Here is a thought from our calendar contributor, Tonya. I loved it, and just had to share it!

"The answer to life's question is: No, money dosn't buy happiness. This same time last year I was making more then I am now, and last year I was more stressed. So what "buys" happiness? Time! Time with friends; time with family; time with the kids; time to yourself; time spent with loved ones.
Now that I have more time to spend with my kids and do fun things I am less stressed than before; And that is what is on my mind today!"

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more! I am so much happier now then when I worked. So much less stress. I used to get migraine headaches almost weekly and since I don't have the stress that I used to I have only had a couple really bad migraines I now work at home a little bit, but I get to be here with my family, my kids and my friends. I make less money then I did and have had to give up some luxuries in life. But the greatest luxuries in my life are moments spent with people I love. Thank you for sharing your thought for the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!