Friday, October 08, 2010

REVIEW of Hunt Mystery Dinner "Gravestoned"


Me, My Hubby Russ, and two of the awesome actors
that are a part of Hunt Mysteries.
(Sorry about the fuzzy pic.....the lady taking the picture
didn't really know how to work my cell camera! HAHA!)
REVIEW OF "Hunt Mysteries: Gravestoned"

I attended a performance of Hunt Mystery Dinner Theater tonight, and it was a BLAST! It was located at Spaghetti Mama's in Jordan Commons, and the performance was called "Gravestoned: Everybody's CREMATED Equal". The characters were great, the storyline was great, the food was yummy, and the atmosphere was great! I give it a two thumbs up! Thanks so much to Hunt Mysteries for inviting us to attend a performance!

AND.....I was able to guess correctly who the murderer was! YAY!

I especially liked how the actors and actresses stayed in character even when they were dancing! They were great! It was a lot of fun how they involved the audience in their performance, and came around and talked to us at each table even before the performace began. Even their names cracked me up how well they went along with the mortician theme of the play.

CLICK HERE for more information on attending a performance, and more about Hunt Mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!