Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Holiday Events List Is Up! (Please don't hate me!)

Photobucket
Okay, I know, I know.....it's not even Halloween yet......but I know that many of you like to plan far in advance for the Holiday activities that are going on. SO....we have a list started of activities going on during the holidays this year! AND many of them are happening in just a few weeks, the beginning of November! CLICK HERE to view the ever-growing list, or click on the "Seasonal Activities" link at the top of the page. After Halloween is over, we will have a featured clipart to click on to direct you to the list.

Grab your day planners and start making plans for all the fun activities coming up!
Make sure to CHECK BACK OFTEN, as this list will be growing!


Photobucket
AND because it ISN'T Halloween yet, there are still many fun Halloween activities still to come!
CLICK HERE to view the list, or head over to the calendar to check for specific dates!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! I've never heard of Ogden's Xmas Village before...it looks like a magical place and I am, so taking my family there this holiday season! THANK YOU, you are absolutely awesome in finding all these activities in Utah.
    Veri Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of it either! It looks absolutely magical doesn't it?! Have fun, and let me know how it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!