Tuesday, July 08, 2014

REVIEW: Restorative Joico Hair Treatment at Francois D College

IMG_20140821_095056

I was introduced to the Joico deep conditioning hair treatment at Francois D. College in Sandy, and can honestly say that this is the best thing I have ever done for my hair!

The Restorative Joico deep conditioning hair treatment is a six-step process that seals your hair and makes it shinier and healthier. My hair has been through a lot in the past year (dying it all different colors of the spectrum from jet black to bleach blonde, flat ironing and round brush blow drying my naturally curly hair, and much more!). To say the least, it is severely damaged. I was at the point where I thought the only way to get it back to a healthy and shiny state is to let it dry natural each day and not do anything with it until it became healthier.

francois d college

After having the Joico treatment, I could see an immediate difference! My hair no longer felt like cotton, but felt silky and shiny. I was informed that I could go back once a week to get it done again, and the more I go, the healthier my hair will become. I have been back two other times since then, and my hair gets healthier every time I go back!

I usually try to give some kind of criticism or downside in my reviews, but I honestly can’t think of any! It smells wonderful, with one of the steps even smelling like banana bread! The staff was super friendly and helpful, and the price was way less than I expected for such a great and effective treatment!

Francois D College is a cosmetology and esthetics school located in Old Towne Square in Sandy. Each student is supervised by a skilled and experienced mentor. You can connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.  

If you are interested in attending Francois D College, you can find information on their website.

CAMPUS TOUR

I was provided with a complimentary treatment for my review. I was not compensated financially, nor was I required or persuaded to write any specific type of review. The views and opinions in this review are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!