Thursday, July 25, 2013

Meet World-Famous Artist Greg Olsen

Greg Olsen

A message from Greg Olsen, on his Facebook page:

Dear Friends, this Saturday we will be celebrating the launch of a new GregOlsen.com website as well as the next chapter in my career as I focus more on giving back through my art.

I want to celebrate with you by hosting a sidewalk sale here in Salt Lake City on Saturday morning at 10 am. We’ll also be offering a ‘15% off + Free Shipping’ on every purchase from the new site on Saturday only.

I will personally be at the sidewalk sale to sign purchases (if you have a print from home that you would like to bring, I’ll be more than happy to sign that as well) and I will also be signing every piece of art sold through the website on this day.

I want to thank you all for your love and support and I hope my appreciation shines through each painting. Please feel free to share this with anyone who isn’t a fan of this page, who could benefit from this event. I hope to see many of you on Saturday and I hope this helps everyone make their home a more beautiful and peaceful place. Thank you all.

Address for the event is 2507 S 300 W SLC UT 84115. Sale starts at 10 am. Free signed gift for the first 500 people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!